It is really easy to apply to SEEC.
1)Introduce yourself and ask some questions,
2) Submit a student application,
3) Commit to visiting SEEC on Saturna.
1) So we know who is interested the program, when they started thinking about applying, and how to keep in touch, fill this quick form.
2) Student Application Form: https://applytoSEEC
We would like to play a game of 10 questions to get to know you a little better. You will score the highest points by being honest.
Your parents are not allowed to answer this survey. Please personally complete the student application form.
3) Site visit: You need to make a trip to Saturna on a day we both agree to. You will have to get to a ferry at 7 am to arrive on your day trip. We know its a long day, but is well worth it. Parents are welcome to come too. There will be a tour of the off grid cabins, common room and farm site. There might be a hike or an academic component, like participating in a place-based fieldwork lesson.
4) Please accept via email so the spot is reserved for you, others are waiting.
5) Permission forms, equipment lists, and expectations will will be sent for students and families to agree too.
6) Pre-term work bee: In June and late August, you can come help chop wood with your family, hang out and have a bon fire with past SEEC students. We will notify you of the dates.